Why are we opening the resource provisions? The new resource provisions will deliver a number of benefits including the following. Enabling us to better meet the needs of a growing population.
Carousel content with 6 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: CYPDS Eligibility Criteria Consultation The Children and Young People's Disability Service (CYPDS) has extended their consultation for the new proposed CYPDS Eligibility Criteria for Social Care. The consultation will be extended until Monday 8th November Please contact Suki Hayes-Lapham via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to read the briefing and complete the feedback form
- Slide 2: Max Card The Max Card is a ‘credit card size’ card which can be shown to certain organisations as proof of your child or young person’s disability. Families will also benefit from discounts at over 800 attractions nationwide.
- Slide 3: Berkshire Public Health Website The latest Berkshire Covid-19 information at your fingertips
- Slide 4: Family Feedback Form User feedback process this will replace any ad hoc feedback processes currently in place. Help us make a difference.
- Slide 5: Online Resources for Care Leavers We have put together some contacts and websites that you may find useful during this unusual time of Covid-19 and social distancing.
- Slide 6: Coronavirus update from Achieving for Children We are working with RBWM Council and partners to look at the impact of the current public health situation on local SEND services and will be providing updates on the SEND Local Offer website as information becomes known and decisions are made. You can contact us with any immediate concerns by emailing: email@example.com
Welcome to the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead SEND Local Offer
This section of the RBWM website provides information on local services and support available for families including children and young people aged 0 - 25 years with special educational needs or disabilities.
Children & Young Person Survey - Social Emotional and Mental Difficulties
Dear Parent /Carer,
Hello, This year, our annual Inclusion Summit will be pre-recorded. The summit is free to watch however you will need to complete a booking form to receive the link to watch the Inclusion Summit.
The Children and Young People’s Disability Service (CYPDS) is here to help, we will be posting useful information for our service on here regarding COVID 19. Documents